There are so many benefits to becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator:1) You make 20% of instant income off your sales
2) By recruiting a Downline you receive 2% to 6.5% in commission from your recruits sales. Recruiting IS NOT a requirement.
3) You get to buy items from the new Catalogues before the items are launched to the public.
4) We get special deals, only for Demonstrators. But you also can take advantage of any other deal offered by Stampin' Up! Including being the Hostess and receiving the Hostess benefits.
5) Your business is yours, set it up the way you would like. You can be a Discount Demonstrator (20% discount), a Hobby Demonstrator (take advantage of the perks), or a Career demonstrator (run it as a business).
6) Become a member of a team that swaps cards, shares techniques, and gives support. This is a great way to make new friends.
7) Partake in Incentive Trips. To places like Fiji and San Diego, the trips change every year.
8) You become a member of a Stampin' Connection a community chat site of people from all around the world who share projects, ideas and techniques.
9) You also receive a Volume Rebate which is 5-20% of your monthly sales.
10) You get a bi-monthly Stampin' Success Magazine that gives information on paper crafting and business ideas.
11) The Demonstrator Website gives you all the information you need to run your business.
12) The Starter Kit costs $125 and is fully customized. You receive $155 of current items plus a business pack.
13) You collect points to get free Catalogue items.
14) You only have to sell or buy $133.33 a month to remain a Demonstrator.
15) And last but not least, if you decide you do not want to be a demonstrator, there are no penalties for discontinuing your membership.