Monday, October 29, 2012

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular

I am so excited! And have been working on my list all morning. 

Stampin' Up! is doing a one-day sale on almost all of our stamp sets! All stamps are 15% off, Today ONLY (Monday October 29). Look through our catalog and let me know which sets you need for Holiday projects, or any sets that have been on your wish list. Now is the time to order them!

The sale includes all stamps in our current catalogues including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This sale does not include
  • Hostess sets
  • Bundled stamp sets
  • Digital stamp brush sets
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.
I will be taking orders with cash, VISA or Master Card until 10:30 pm tonight when the sale closes.  If you want to drop by to look at a catelogue or hand in a cash order just give me a call to drop by, my phone number is 519-342-8455. 

No comments:

Post a Comment