Saturday, December 22, 2012

The New Year is Approaching

I wanted to thank everyone who have joined me at my classes in 2012.  I am hoping to add some more classes to my schedule in the new year.  These could include a Senior class for those 50 plus, a class for Advanced stampers, and a class for Beginners.  And last but not least I am hoping to do some Children Birthday parties.  These are a few of my New Year Goals.

In the New Year I will be participating in the Just Scrap It! January 19th Crop. I will be teaching a card class at this all day crop. I am super excited to meet some new card makers and some more experienced ones.

The next class on January 2013 will be the Love and laughter Card Class on the 24 at 7 pm. There will be Chocolate for snack and we will be creating two pink and red cards to get ready for Valentine's Day.  The class will be $10 for all supplies, snack and drinks.  This class will be open to everyone, beginners and Advanced card makers.  This class will be Free for anyone who makes a $60 order at the class and you will get an item from the Sale-a-bration flyer free.  Bring a friend and your next class will be $5 off.  Please pre-register for the class by January 14th so I can prepare all the supplies for the class. 

Thanks again! Have a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
Melissa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment