Monday, May 23, 2016

Huge Stampin' Up! Retired Items Sale



I am super excited  to invite you all to the Catalogue Release Party and Sale on Saturday June 4th from 1 pm to 4 pm.  This year many of the stamp sets, paper, framelits, punches, ribbon and buttons have been retired so I have a lot more  items for sale then I have ever had before, and most of the items are at half price.  Remember this is a free drop in event I will be serving snacks and drinks and everyone will get a free Catalogue with a little treat inside their bag.  I will also set up a table with many new products and card samples to look at.  You can also make orders out of the new Catalogue at this event.  The Sale items are cash or cheque only and orders from the new catalogue can be paid by cash, VISA, Master Card or cheque.  There are some great prizes at this event and you will receive prize tickets for bringing a new friend, signing up for a class, ordering from the catalogue or purchasing items from the sale table.  The prize tickets will be drawn on Monday June 6th and I will contact everyone who wins.  

For those who are unable to make it on Saturday June 4th I will be holding an alternative date on Monday June 6th from 6 pm to 9 pm.    Please let me know if you are able to come to either date so I have enough catalogues for everyone.  Please contact me for location details.  

I can not wait to see you all and share all the new products with you.

Thank you so much,

Melissa Omoniyi Bellefontaine
Independent Stammpin' Up! Demopnstrator 

No comments:

Post a Comment